The team at GCS have operated for 30 years in railway operations, infrastructure management and delivery. With a proven track record in preparation and mobilisation of franchise bids in the transport sector together extensive experience in:
- Assurance Evaluation for delivery of key infrastructure schemes (including electrification, signalling, track and platforms).
- Establishing and integrating commercial and cost management processes.
- Asset maintenance strategy and optimisation.
- Train capacity analysis and calculation.
- Infrastructure and business case whole life cost analysis.
- Business case preparation and investment analysis.
- Economic appraisal and assessment.
Bespoke recommendations based on your needs that is rigorous and client focused.
Working collaboratively with our clients and business partners is fundamental to our approach to consultancy.
Our teams are tailored to each commission and have a proven record delivering strategic commercial business change & programme management within major national/international property asset management, logistics & customer service businesses. Although primarily operating in the transport sector the company has worked with a leading UK based University in the education sector.
We aim to deliver quality and value through:
- Integrated cross-discipline thinking.
- Robust, value for money and objective analysis.
- Using innovative approaches and techniques.
- Appying Agile system integration techniques, with the ability to respond to priorities and optimally apply skills/resources.
- Provide clienting functions that include management and monitoring of programme inputs/outputs; interaction with Stakeholders and monitoring integrated delivery of programmes.